1. All the booking depends on subject to availability of Rooms.
2. After receiving a positive response from you, we will check the availability of the Rooms hold for 2days, you have to pay in advance within 2days. Once we received your payment we will proceed with the booking.
3. For Confirmation Voucher: once we received the 50% payment, we will send the confirmation voucher within 3working days.
4. For Ferry’s Booking Kindly Note: If the Luxury ferry is not operational/Seat unavailable then DSS Ferry will be Provided.
5. For Flight booking: Flight fare depends on the airline at the time of booking. If any difference occurs in-between given fare by our representative & fare of the airline at the time booking, that shall be paid by the customer itself.
1. For Package 50% amount the time of Booking. (you can pay it installment 30% at the time of booking & 20% within 5days from the booking date).
2. And Remaining 50% you have to pay before 15days from the arrival date.
3. If your hotel is more than 3star mentioned in the Package then you have to pay 100% amount as per hotel policy.
4. If Flight booking is 100% amount have to pay at the time of booking for confirmed tickets.
5. If you are failure to pay as per the payment policy given by our representative, you have to pay a late fee of 24% P.A.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Percentage of Cancellation Prior to 35 Days or more: 05% of the package cost+ Service Fee
- Between 20 -34 days of departure:50% of tour cost+ Service Fee
- Between 19 -11 days of departure: 75 % of tour cost + Service Fee
- 10 days to the date of departure: 100%
- In case of no show: 100%
- In case of cancellation due to covid-19 or Lockdown restriction, no refund will apply, only we will reschedule your trip without any cancellation charges but if any fare difference in rescheduling booking that will be extra.
- Please Note: However, if your bookings are for the stay between 01st December to 15th January, no refund will be made for the cancellations.
Terms & Conditions
1. Before placing an order, you are advised to check the description of the Holiday Package carefully. By making a booking for a Holiday Package you agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the Holiday Package's description.
2. You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages, Hotel & Car as shown on the Site/mail are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
3. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
4. Booking is confirmed only after 100% payment in advance. If you paid 20% or 30% at the time of booking, you need to pay the remaining as per our Payment Policy.
5. For customers who pay Online, Please note we will charge a 3% Online payment gateway fee (Transaction Fee).
6. For customers who pay Offline/Bank/Cheque/NEFT/RTGS etc, we are not charging any additional transactional fee, but booking will confirm after receiving the amount.
7. If case payment is not received as per payment Policy/Mention in invoice Schedules, your booking will be auto-cancel after sending 2-3times reminders to you & no refund will be applied.
8. Booking depends on the availability & Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
9. In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard.
10. Visit to CORAL Islands and other places by Boat subject to Weather conditions and availability of Boat.
11. We will not be held responsible in case of Cancellation of any Sight Seeing due to Natural Calamities & NO REFUND of the tour price will be made in whole or part due to this but we will provide alternative sightseeing for Same.
12. We will not be held responsible in case of Cancellation of any Boat/ferry(like Makruzz/Green Ocean/DSS/Coastal Cruise Etc) subject to Weather conditions or any reason, but if the Boat/ferry will refund then we will refund same.
13. In any circumstances, i.e. Due to Ferry/Boat cancellation, if the customer is not able to reach their arrival destination, the charge for extra arrangements (like the hotel, Car, ferry, etc) of Departure destination shall be paid by the customer itself. And if any refund from arrival destination’s Hotel depends on hotelier, if they shall refund then we will refund the same or customer shall take the refund from the hotelier if possible, we are not responsible for same.
14. In any circumstances, i.e. Due to flight cancellation or delay of the ship, the customer has not reached to arrival destination on the arrival date, the charges for hotel, sightseeing, etc shall be paid by the customer itself.
13. You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
15. On the Check-Out date, if the flight/ ship will be canceled or delayed, the extra charges shall be paid or on the decision of the hotelier by the customer itself. Use of room for day use between 09:30hrs - 1600 hrs will be charged at 100% of published hotel tariff, subject to availability.
16. Hotel check-in time will be 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM & Check out time will be 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM No refund for unused nights or early checkout.
17. The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card in Original at the point of check in at the hotel, Ferry, and sightseeing.
18. No refund for Cancellation on bookings from 01st Dec to 15th Jan.
19. We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
20. We are not liable for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
21. We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control, and we have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
22. Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the cancellation policy. In such cases, it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by Us.
23. The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of ANDAMAN & NICOBAR only.
General Information’s Destination Tips
1. Andaman: Many of the attractions and trips are not available on some days of the week. Please make sure to plan your trip accordingly.
2. Andaman: Entry Tickets, Permits & Ferry ti ckets will applicable to children above 3 years
3. Andaman: Check-in time : 9:00Am to 7:00 PM/Check-out time : 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
4. Andaman: Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park (Jolly Bouy or Red Skin Island) is closed on Monday. On other days, it is open but the trip start at 8.00 am. Tourists visiting Jolly Buoy Island and Red Skin Island in Andaman require valid identity proof such as a driving license, pan card, voter id, and passport. Please note that the ferry ticket for these islands should be purchased prior to travel.
5. Andaman: Chatham Saw Mill is closed on Sunday, Public holidays & Industrial holidays. On other days, it is open from 9.00 am to 2.30 pm.
6. Andaman: Forest Museum is closed on Sunday. On other days, it is open from 9 am to 3 pm.
7. Andaman: Samudrika Marine Museum is closed on Monday & Public Holidays. On other days, it is open from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm.
8. Andaman: Science Centre is closed on Wednesday. On other days, it is open 10 am to 5.30 pm.
9. Andaman: Ross Island & North Bay can be covered in one day. Ferry leaves at 9.30 am from Andaman Water Sports Complex. This trip is not available on Wednesday.
10. Andaman: Interacting with Jarawa tribes in Baratang Island, giving them food, or clicking their pictures is strictly prohibited and a punishable offence.
11. Andaman: Anthropological Museum is closed on Mondays & Govt Holidays. On other days, it is open from 9 am to 1 pm & 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
12. Andaman: Private ferries like MV Makruzz are also available from Phoenix Bay Jetty, Port Blair to Havelock Island. The timing is 8.0 am. MV Makruzz will operate a double trip in a day (8:00 am & 1:00 pm) from September to Jun except for Every Thursday, Thursday only single trip at 8:00 am. 13. Andaman: Govt ferries for the Havelock Island are available from Phoenix Bay Jetty in Port Blair. Timings are - 6 am, 11 am, and 2 pm daily.
1. Please make sure you are carrying a print of all the vouchers and a govt authorized photo ID proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving License) to be presented at the time of check-in. The name in the vouchers has to be the same as in the ID proof failing which hotels can deny check-in.
2. Keep clear communication with the driver as to when his services are required. In a lot of destinations, mobile service is erratic and you may not be able to reach him when he's away.
3. Please match your arrival and departure timings with hotel check-in and check-out time and enquire with your Travel Consultant about the need for early check-in and late check-out. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability at the hotel and are usually charged extra. In peak season, you'll have to book one night extra.
4. In all our packages, all sightseeing, taxes, toll, and parking charges are included. You do not have to pay anything at the hotel or cab driver (unless specifically told by your Travel Consultant). If a hotel or cab driver does ask for any extra amount, please call our customer service representative immediately for assistance.
5. Andaman Exotic Holidays books only quality hotels. However, different people have different requirements. Make sure you do enough research on the hotels you select. Check out from Trip advisor.
6. We provide only a Tour Manager who will provide a clear picture of the tour before proceeding with the tour but we do not provide a guide in any destination. You'll have to hire on your own at the destination.
7. AC in the car does not work in hill stations while going uphill.
8. For an extra person or Child above 5yrs sharing the room, almost all the hotels provide Mattress, not extra bed.
9. The cab timing for sightseeing is from 9 am to 7 pm only as per your itinerary. If you need it beyond The Itinerary, please request to Your Tour Manager, it may extra charge apply.