Arrival Port Blair Half Day Sightseeing
Board your flight from your respective hub and arrive in Port Blair. Our representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel. In the evening, visit to Cellular Jail & Corbyns Cove Beach - a serene beach set in picturesque backgrounds of lush green coconut palms and pleasant sea. Later, witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail the saga of countless martyrs of the Indian independence struggle who laid down their lives. The show, conducted in the premises of Cellular Jail, gives us a brief idea about the happenings in the jail prior to Independence. Return to the hotel in the evening.
Port Blair to Havelock - Radhanagar Beach
Departure by ferry(as per ferry tickets) to Havelock Island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach # 7 on the western coast, better known as The Radha Nagar Beach. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named Best Beach in Asia by times in 2004. overnight stay at Hotel at Havelock.
The beauty of elephant beach starts with the speed boat ride that takes you to this heavenly beach. There are numerous activities which are conducted in this exotic beach with white sand and crystal clear water. Snorkeling, glass bottom boat, Sea walk, scuba diving, jet ski, banana ride etc are some of the main attractions of elephant beach . Note: Activity on direct payment basis
Havelock to Port Blair-Chidyatapu Beach-Known as sunset Point.
After breakfast depart to Port Blair via Inter island ferry, and evening visit Chidya Tapu Beach- Known as a Sunset Point . Overnight stay at respective Port Blair
Ross & North Bay Islands (Coral Island)
After breakfast for a full- day excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional activities Snorkeling, Swimming, Trekking + visit Ross Island from where the Britishers governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to Indias Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacock, exotic birds, etc.
Note: All the water sport Activity on direct payment basis North Bay / Ross Island is not operational then the clients will be taken to Wandoor Beach / Chidyatapu.)
Departure from Port Blair
Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport. - Tour End with sweet memories.
- At Hotel Check-out time is 08.00 a.m.
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability.
- Extra supplement cost @ 25% is applicable from 15 Dec 2019 – 15 jan 2020 for Havelock Holiday Beach Resort, Havelock Island.
- A Compulsory Additional supplement charge for Christmas Eve and New Years Eve celebration (24 Dec, 25 Dec 2019,31 Dec 2019), Extra as per hotel policy.
- Full ferry ticket charges are applicable for kids above 12 months.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only and subject to change without any prior notice. Payment Policy and Cancellation Policy apply as per mention in invoice.
- Complementary things which are included in package are neither refundable nor Transferable to others. Leisure day means which day we are not charging anything except hotels, on that day if you want to do any activity that will be chargeable as per your activity.
- In Andaman & Nicobar only the BSNL & Airtel are the main network services providers, so please carry a sim card of these networks.
- Port Blair to Havelock & Neil Transfer by private Cruise (Makruzz/Green Ocean/Bhagya Express) kindly note if private ferry is not operational or unavailable of seat at the time of booking then Passengers will be proceeded by Govt Ferry as an alternate option.
- In case of elephant beach is not operational then the clients will be provided with alternate tour either to kalapathar beach or radhanagar beach no refund will be initiated.
- For Domestic Travel Guard Policy T&C apply as per insurance company.
- All the booking depends on availability of Rooms. After receiving the positive response from you, we will check the availability of the Rooms hold
- for 2days, you have to pay advance within 2days. Once we received your payment we will
- proceed the booking.
- For Confirmation Voucher: once we received the 50% payment, we will send the confirmation
- voucher within 3working days.
- For Ferry’s Booking Kindly Note: If Luxury ferry is not operational/Seat unavailable then DSS
- Ferry will be Provided.
- For Flight booking: Flight fare depend on airline at the time of booking. If any difference occurs in-between given fare by our representative & fare of airline at the time booking, that shall be paid by customer itself.
- For Package 50% amount the time of Booking. (you can pay it installment 30% at the time
- booking & 20% within 5days from the booking date).
- And Remaining 50% you have to pay before 15days from the arrival date.
- If you hotel more than 3star mention in Package then you have to pay 100% amount as per
- hotel policy.
- If Flight booking 100% amount have to pay at the time of Booking for confirm tickets.
- If you are failure to pay as per payment policy given by our representative, you have to pay late
- fee 24% P.A.
Package Hold by Rs,99/- Policy
- Hold amount will be non refundable, non adjustable and Non transferable.
- If Clients hold by Rs,99/-, 50% Package amount must be paid within 3days from the package holding date.
- And Remaining 50% you have to pay before 15days from the arrival date.
- If payment is not received as per policy, hold will be auto release without any notice and any refund
- Percentage of Cancellation Prior to 35 Days or more : 10% of the package cost+ Service Fee
- Between 20 -34 days of departure:50% of tour cost+ Service Fee
- Between 19 -11 days of departure : 75 % of tour cost + Service Fee
- 10 days to date of departure : 100%
- In case of no show : 100%
- Please Note:
- However, if your bookings are for the stay between 01st December to 15th January, no refund will be made for the cancellations.
Myuz Holidays/Andaman Exotic Holidays charges a separate service fee of Rs 1500+tax for all cancellations.
Terms & Conditions
- Before placing an order, you are advised to check the description of the Holiday Package carefully. By making a booking for a Holiday Package you agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the Holiday Package's description.
- You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages, Hotel & Car as shown on the Site/mail are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
- Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
- Booking confirmed only after 100% payment in advance. If you paid 20% or 30% at the time of booking, you need to pay remaining as per our Payment Policy.
- For customer who pay Online, Please note we will charge 3% Online payment gateway fee (Transaction Fee).
- For customer who pay Offline/Bank/Cheque/NEFT/RTGS etc, we are not charging any additional transactional fee, but booking will confirm after receiving the amount.
- If case payment is not received as per payment Policy/Mention in invoice Schedules, your booking will be auto cancel after sending 2-3times reminder to you & no refund will be apply.
- Booking depend on availability & Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
- In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard.
- Visit to CORAL Islands and other places by Boat subject to Weather conditions and availability of Boat.
- We will not be held responsible in case of Cancellation of any Sight Seeing due to Natural Calamities & NO REFUND of the tour price will be made in whole or part due to this but we will provide alternative sightseeing for Same.
- We will not be held responsible in case of Cancellation of any Boat/ferry(like Makruzz/Green Ocean/DSS/Coastal Cruise Etc) subject to Weather conditions or any reason, but if the Boat/ferry will refund then we will refund same.
- In any circumstances, i.e. Due to Ferry/Boat cancellation, if the customer not able to reach their arrival destination, the charge for extra arrangement (like hotel,Car,ferry etc) of Departure destination shall be paid by the customer itself. And if any refund from arrival destination’s Hotel depend on hotelier, if they shall refund then we will refund the same or customer shall take the refund from the hotelier if possible, we are not responsible for same.
- In any circumstances, i.e. Due to flight cancellation or delay of ship, the customer has not reached to arrival destination on the arrival date, the charges for hotel, sightseeing etc shall be paid by the customer itself.
- You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
- On the Check Out date, if the flight/ ship will be cancelled or delayed, the extra charges shall be paid or on the decision of hotelier by the customer itself. Use of room for day use between 09:30hrs - 1600 hrs will be charged at 100% of published hotel tariff, subject to availability.
- Hotel check in time will be 9:00AM to 7:00 PM & Check out time will be 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM No refund for unused nights or early check out.
- The guest must carry Photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card in Original at the point of check in at the hotel, Ferry and sightseeing.
- No refund for Cancellation on bookings from 01st Dec to 15th Jan.
- We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
- We are not liable for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
- We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control, and we have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
- Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the cancellation policy. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by Us.
- The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of ANDAMAN & NICOBAR only.
- Andaman: Many of the attractions and trips are not available on some days of the week. Please make sure to plan your trip accordingly.
- Andaman: Entry Tickets, Permits & Ferry ti ckets will applicable to children above 3 years.
- Andaman: Check-in time : 9:00Am to 7:00 PM/Check-out time : 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
- Andaman: Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park (Jolly Bouy or Red Skin Island) is closed on Monday. On other days, it is open but trip start from 8.00 am. Tourists visiting Jolly Buoy Island and Red Skin Island in Andaman require a valid identification proof such as driving license, pan card, voter id and pass port. Please note that the ferry ticket for these islands should be purchased prior to travel.
- Andaman: Chatham Saw Mill is closed on Sunday, Public holidays & Industrial holidays. On other days, it is open from 9.00 am to 2.30 pm.
- Andaman: Forest Museum is closed on Sunday. On other days, it is open from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Andaman: Samudrika Marine Museum is closed on Monday & Public Holidays. On other days, it is open from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Andaman: Science Centre is closed on Wednesday. On other days, it is open 10 am to 5.30 pm.
- Andaman: Ross Island & North Bay can be covered in one day. Ferry leaves at 9.30 am from Andaman Water Sports Complex. This trip is not available on Wednesday.
- Andaman: Interacting with Jarawa tribes in Baratang Island, giving them food or clicking their pictures is strictly prohibited and a punishable offence.
- Andaman: Anthropological Museum is closed on Mondays & Govt Holidays. On other days, it is open from 9 am to 1 pm & 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
- Andaman: Private ferries like MV Makruzz are also available from Phoenix Bay Jetty, Port Blair to Havelock Island. Timing is 8.0 am. MV Makruzz will operate double trip in a day (8:00am & 1:00pm) from Septmber to Jun except Every Thursday, Thursday only single trip at 8:00am.
- Andaman: Govt ferries for the Havelock Island are available from Phoenix Bay Jetty in Port Blair. Timings are - 6 am, 11 am and 2 pm daily.
- Please make sure you are carrying a print of all the vouchers and a govt authorized photo ID proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving License) to be presented at the time of check in. The name in the vouchers have to be same as in the ID proof failing which hotels can deny check-in.
- Keep a clear communication with driver as to when his services are required. In lot of destinations, mobile service is erratic and you may not be able to reach him when he's away.
- Please match your arrival and departure timings with hotel check-in and check-out time and enquire with your Travel Consultant about need for early check-in and late check-out. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability at the hotel and is usually charged extra. In peak season, you'll have to book one night extra.
- In all our packages, all sightseeing, taxes, toll and parking charges are included. You do not have to pay anything at the hotel or cab driver (unless specifically told by your Travel Consultant). If hotel or cab driver do ask for any extra amount, please call our customer service representative immediately for assistance.
- Andaman Exotic Holidays books only quality hotels. However, different people have different requirements. Make sure you do enough research on the hotels you select. Check out from Trip advisor.
- We provide only Tour Manager who will provide clear picture of the tour before proceeding the tour but we do not provide guide in any destination. You'll have to hire on your own at the destination.
- AC in car do not work in hill stations while going uphill.
- For extra person or Child above 5yrs sharing the room, almost all the hotels provides Mattress, not extra bed.
- The cab timing for sightseeing is from 9 am to 7 pm only as per your itinerary. If you need it beyond The Itinerary, please request to Your Tour Manager, it may extra charge apply.